Thursday 28 June 2012

Jewelry Display

After reading a pair and a spare I found some amazing ideas for holiday DIY tasks! I always seem to get bored of holidays, but I think a list of DIY jobs could help the slow days move a little faster. Of all the incredible posts, I found this one to be the most inspiring, probably because it combines my love for interiors and fashion. Origionaly sourced at The Glitter Guide is this wall hanging system for beautiful jewelry. I currently have my jewels stacked on hangers behind my door, but I'm still not happy! This idea could transform my jewelry collection in to a master piece. 


I was also thinking that maybe a collection of crystal knobs could be a substitute for this intricate branch-like system (that would be hard to source). The following knobs can be found at Anthropologie




No comments:

Post a Comment